Properties of extractants directly affect the extraction effect, also affect the extraction cost. In the selection ofextraction agent, the general should consider the following factors:
(1) the extraction capacity, namely the distribution coefficient to;
(2) the extractant physical properties:
The density of the interfacial tension; moderate; the viscosity;
(3) good chemical stability, difficult to burn to burst, low toxicity, low corrosion, high flash point, low freezing point, the vapor pressure at room temperature is small, convenient for storage and use.
(4) source is wide, the price is cheap.
(5) easy regeneration and recovery of solvent.